Room 369

Monday, December 12, 2005

Daveisms

Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow.
To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.
--Vanilla Ice, "Ice Ice Baby"

A list of Daveisms, to balance out the way-seriousness of that last post!
"Man I gotta Dave out of this meeting."
"Shit, has anyone ever managed to Dave out on one of these grant proposals?"
"OCT of human skin??? I can't believe Optics Letters Daved out on that review!"
"Let's Dave on over to the food trucks for some pizza."
"He totally Daved out of cleaning the lab again!"
"My f'ing piece of ass laptop just Daved out on my f'ing thesis!"
"Martin St. Louis is totally Daveing out of this season and it's costing me in the hockey pool."
"Boy did the Conservatives Dave out when they picked Harper to run the show."

It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy.
'Cause every now and then I kick the living shit outta me
The smoke alarm is going off and there's a cigarette
Still burning, please tell me why?
--Lit, "My Own Worst Enemy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home